“Sally is truly an artisan at crafting marketing copy. For more than two years, she has helped me to develop marketing strategies, web site/e-newsletter content, and well-received articles, and this work has helped me attract my ideal clients. Best of all, Sally is a delight to work with – professional, warm, and she delivers on her promises. She is a true wordsmith!”
Based in Portland, Oregon, Artisan Communications helps clients across the United States to market their businesses effectively and authentically by:
- Improving the way you talk to your clients and customers
- Juicing up your marketing efforts with copywriting and messages that are authentic to your brand
- Positioning your organization as a knowledgeable leader in the marketplace
- Streamlining your plans for efficiency, consistency and results
We do it by providing marketing communications strategy, effective copywriting and content development, and business writing coaching, and by offering clients a network of additional resources we trust. Working with Artisan expands your marketing staff, without the overhead. Whether you need to bring in a experienced writer, need to retool your whole strategy or simply outsource a communications project to make it happen, we can handle it.
In addition to working direct with client companies, Sally is often available as a contributor to virtual project teams and/or marketing/PR agency teams.
Artisan's specialty is helping service-based businesses talk to and engage their customers in plain English.
We help clients not only say what they need to say, but simplify and focus their efforts with the right tools and key messages for their business situation. That could mean brainstorming and isolating your message, copywriting and editing to put it into words, giving you a hand with planning your communications strategy-- or taking the whole thing off your plate. Services include:
- Copywriting services for online and offline marketing communications, from web copy to social media to white papers
- Editorial development (writing, concept and editing) for editorial or digital products
- Ghostwriting for print and online content to position your expertise
- Developmental edits and revision of in-progress editorial or marketing copy
- Consulting on message and content development, marketing plans and positioning strategy
- Marketing and PR project management